When the celebrities meet the Royal Family they must abide by the protocols that come with them.
Read: “Before and after” photo comparisons – How much have the celebrities changed since the beginning of their careers?
Read: Chrissy Teigen says goodbye to Twitter because of the negativity she can’t stand – “I love you, but I hate you too”
These are just a few of them:
– Before meeting the members of the Royal Family, they get a specific list of things they can and must not do. That is, it is a kind of announcement that they will meet.
– The celebrities are advised to arrive a little earlier than the required and agreed time. The royal members should arrive last.
– They must never touch the members of the royal family, except when the royal members initiate the contact.
– When in doubt about how to greet – a classic handshake is recommended.
– The royal member must wait to initiate the conversation. Celebrities should not be the first to address them either.
– Addressing by name is prohibited. At the first acquaintance, they should address them with “Your Majesty”, and later with a lady or a gentleman.
– There is no need for worship. Unless they meet the queen.
Read: Orlando Bloom surprisingly honestly answered the question about the sex life: ‘We make love – not enough’
– There is a list of words that must not be said out loud, such as “toilet”.
– They must always stand when the queen stands.
– They must never turn their backs on the queen.
– For security reasons, they must not ask for selfies.
– They must never refuse an invitation coming from a royal member.
– Invitations from Buckingham Palace must be answered twice.
– It is recommended to maintain constant eye contact. Wearing glasses is extremely indecent, and such an offense has occurred.